-- This role is open to remote employees in Canada and the United Kingdom. Please let us know your preference for fully remote or Victoria, BC, Canada based in your application. Regardless of preference, the role may be partially or entirely remote for the foreseeable future, including onboarding. Thank you --
Echosec Systems is looking for an account manager to manage and grow new post-sale customer accounts. Responsibilities include developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. Account Managers liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. Manage and develop client accounts to initiate and maintain relationships with clients.
This role requires a bachelor's degree in an area of specialty or related experience such as open-source intelligence (OSINT), corporate security, IT security intelligence or geospatial intelligence. Working in this role requires performing a wide variety of tasks on a day-to-day basis, from direct interaction with clients and internal team members to problem-solving and proactive planning. Candidates should be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures and must rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Echosec Systems is a leader in online information discovery. Gathering millions of posts from dark web marketplaces, social media sites, and discussion forums, Echosec delivers an unparalleled level of digital and physical security to their global user base. Their web-based threat and risk intelligence solutions allow organizations to rapidly detect critical online content, so they can respond faster.
Echosec ingests data from hundreds of sources ranging from well known social media sites like Twitter and YouTube, to niche discussion forums like Discord, Telegram, and Gab. Advanced keyword and image detection filters allow Echosec users to monitor threats and get high priority alerts when specific content is detected.
Security teams worldwide trust Echosec Systems to provide a critical layer of information about unfolding events. Whether the event is a natural disaster, a violent threat, or a planned attack against a high-risk individual, Echosec provides situational awareness and real time information that mitigates risk, minimizes damage, and keeps people and organizations safe.
To learn more about us and what it's like to work at Echosec, visit our About and Careers pages
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in-person meetings
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Enhance department and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our product
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field of study or equivalent work experience
- Deep digital/social understanding
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of website development, marketing, measurement and analytics, content management, digital marketing and internet technology
- Excellent time and project management skills. You’re always looking to improve inefficient processes
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Advanced experience with CRMs (Salesforce, Hubspot), Help Desk Support Software (Zendesk), and MS Office/Google Apps.